The WINGS Network is made up of over 100 philanthropy support organizations from 43 countries, and is growing every year. See some of the organizations that joined for 2019 below, and get to know your network.
From WINGS, a warm welcome to all our new Members and Supporting Members!
- Fondazione Italia Sociale – Supporting Member – based in Italy
The Foundation was created to promote the development of the Third sector in Italy, as a fundamental instrument of social growth, through the support of national projects aimed at tackling the social issues of greatest impact, especially on the lives of the most disadvantaged.
- Global Philanthropy Project – based in the USA
Global Philanthropy Project (GPP) is a collaboration of funders and philanthropic advisors working to expand global philanthropic support to advance the human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people in the Global South and East.
- Twikatane Community Foundation of Zambia – based in Zambia
Twikatane Community Foundation mission is to inspire local philanthropy and enable community-based organisations and individuals to make profound and lasting differences in their respective communities.
1. ABFE – a Philanthropy Partnership for Black communities – based in the USA
ABFE is a membership association that promotes effective and responsive philanthropy in Black communities.
2. Alianza Peruana de Fundaciones y Asociaciones – based in Peru
Alianza Peruana de Fundaciones y Asociaciones (Association of Peruvian Foundations and Non-Profits) mission is to strengthen and facilitate the work and collective learning of the Foundations and Associations to multiply the social impact in Peru.
3. Aga Khan Foundation – Supporting Member – based in Switzerland
The Aga Khan Foundation brings together human, financial and technical resources to some of the poorest and most marginalised communities, with an emphasis on women and girls, investing in human potential, expanding opportunity and improving quality of life.
4. The Asia Foundation – based in the USA
The Asia Foundation improves lives, expands opportunities, and helps societies flourish across a dynamic and developing Asia. They work with innovative leaders and communities to build effective institutions and advance pathbreaking reforms. Together with their partners, they are committed to Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
5. ASPIRE Foundation Barbados – based in Barbados
ASPIRE contributes to building a more equitable, enabling philanthropy support ecosystem.
6. AYPN Africa Youth Philanthropy Network – based in Ghana
AYPN is a network of youth innovative philanthropic actors and institutions that works to create the African future the youth want.
7. BFCF Brach Family Charitable Foundation – Supporting Member – based in the USA
The Foundation supports programs that address underserved populations, and programs that advance social justice, human health and consciousness, the welfare of animals and the environment.
8. Civil Society Initiative – University of Central Asia – based in Kyrgyzstan
University of Central Asia (UCA) create the Civil Society Initiative (CSI) to foster a more enabling policy and administrative environment for civil society in Central Asia, and assist the development of a broad spectrum of civil society actors.
9. EPIP Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy – based in the USA
EPIP’s mission is to empower emerging leaders and elevate philanthropic practice in order to build a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
10. Ford Foundation – Supporting Member – Global
Ford Foundation’s mission is overcoming many of the world’s most pressing social and environmental problems—including economic inequality and climate change—will require harnessing the power of investment capital.
11. Ghana Philanthropy Forum – based in Ghana
The Ghana Philanthropy Forum is a philanthropy support organization whose mission is to advance the Philanthropy sector, promoting Networking and Research.
12. Giving Tuesday – based in the USA
#GivingTuesday is a support organization that promotes a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
13. Global Impact – based in the USA
Global Impact’s mission is to build partnerships and raise resources for the world’s most vulnerable people. The organization is a leader in growing global philanthropy and has generated more than $1.8 billion to help vulnerable people since its inception in 1956.
14. GFH – La Grande Fondation dHaiti – based in Haiti
The GFH (foundation network of Haiti) brings together institutions working in philanthropy to harmonize their actions in the development of the Haitian ecosystem.
15. IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at IUPUI – based in the USA
The Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy increases the understanding of philanthropy and improves its practice worldwide through critical inquiry, interdisciplinary research, teaching, training, and civic engagement.
16. IVPC International Venture Philanthropy Association – based in the UK
IVPC will pursue its mission primarily by building and strengthening the social purpose investment community through regional membership associations and affiliate organizations aiming to increase social impact.
17. The Krim Group – based in the USA
The Krim Group mission is to help individuals and companies maximize their social impact in an experiential way and in the case of celebrities and high net worth individuals use their influence for good.
18. Moore Philanthropy – based in the USA
Moore Philanthropy connects passionate donors of wealth to solution-oriented changemakers to help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
19. Narada Foundation – Supporting Member – based in China
The Narada Foundation works to build the ecosystem of philanthropy sector, promote cross-sector collaboration and innovation, and encourage everyone to be a changemaker for a better society.
20. Philanthropy.io – based in the USA
Philanthropy.io supports grantmakers, philanthropic support organizations, and others within the sector to adopt and utilize technology and data in ways that improve their work and increase their impact.
21. Sawiris Foundation for Social Development – Supporting Member – based in Egypt
The Sawiris Foundation mission is to contribute to Egypt’s development, create sustainable job opportunities, and empower citizens to build productive lives that realize their full potential.
22. Skoll Foundation – Supporting Member – based in the USA
The Skoll Foundation drives large-scale change by investing in, connecting, and celebrating social entrepreneurs and innovators who help them solve the world’s most pressing problems.
23. University of Witwatersrand Africa Centre for Philanthropy and Social Investment ACPSI – based in South Africa
The African Centre on Philanthropy and Social Investment (ACPSI), the first of its kind in Africa, has been structured to promote social change by building a culture of effective giving and corporate social and civic responsibility.
24. UrFU Research Center for Philanthropy and CSR Programs – based in Russia
The Ural Federal University Research Center for Philanthropy and CSR Programs mission is to promote high professional and ethical standards for philanthropy and CSR development in Russia and world-wide.
25. YISHAN LLC – based in China
YISHAN is a data-driven intelligent donation advisor. They provide transparent and independent rating, benchmarking, analysis and data products as well as communication and education services for companies, governments and individuals.
26. Zagoriy Foundation – Supporting Member – based in Ukraine
The mission of the Zagoriy Foundation is to make Ukrainians to be the nation of givers.
You can find the complete WINGS Network List here.