The WINGS Network is made up of over 100 philanthropy support organizations from 43 countries, and is growing every year. See some of the organizations that joined for 2019 below, and get to know your network.
From WINGS, a warm welcome to all our new Members and Supporting Members!
1. AYPN Africa Youth Philanthropy Network – based in Ghana
AYPN is a network of youth innovative philanthropic actors and institutions that works to create the African future the youth want.
2. BFCF Brach Family Charitable Foundation – Supporting Member – based in the USA
The Foundation supports programs that address underserved populations, and programs that advance social justice, human health and consciousness, the welfare of animals and the environment.
3. EPIP Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy – based in the USA
EPIP’s mission is to empower emerging leaders and elevate philanthropic practice in order to build a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
4. IU Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at IUPUI – based in the USA
The Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy increases the understanding of philanthropy and improves its practice worldwide through critical inquiry, interdisciplinary research, teaching, training, and civic engagement.
5. IVPC International Venture Philanthropy Association – based in the UK
IVPC will pursue its mission primarily by building and strengthening the social purpose investment community through regional membership associations and affiliate organizations aiming to increase social impact.
6. Moore Philanthropy – based in the USA
Moore Philanthropy connects passionate donors of wealth to solution-oriented changemakers to help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
7. Sawiris Foundation for Social Development – Supporting Member – based in Egypt
The Sawiris Foundation mission is to contribute to Egypt’s development, create sustainable job opportunities, and empower citizens to build productive lives that realize their full potential.
8. University of Witwatersrand Africa Centre for Philanthropy and Social Investment ACPSI – based in South Africa
The African Centre on Philanthropy and Social Investment (ACPSI), the first of its kind in Africa, has been structured to promote social change by building a culture of effective giving and corporate social and civic responsibility.
9. ABFE – a Philanthropy Partnership for Black communities – based in the USA
ABFE is a membership association that promotes effective and responsive philanthropy in Black communities.
10. Asociacion Peruana de Fundaciones y Asociaciones – based in Peru
Asociacion Peruana de Fundaciones y Asociaciones (Association of Peruvian Foundations and Non-Profits) mission is to strengthen and facilitate the work and collective learning of the Foundations and Associations to multiply the social impact in Peru.
11. GFH – La Grande Fondation dHaiti – based in Haiti
The GFH (foundation network of Haiti) brings together institutions working in philanthropy to harmonize their actions in the development of the Haitian ecosystem.
12. Ghana Philanthropy Forum – based in Ghana
The Ghana Philanthropy Forum is a philanthropy support organization whose mission is to advance the Philanthropy sector, promoting Networking and Research.
13. Giving Tuesday – based in the USA
#GivingTuesday is a support organization that promotes a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
14. Narada Foundation – Supporting Member – based in China
The Narada Foundation works to build the ecosystem of philanthropy sector, promote cross-sector collaboration and innovation, and encourage everyone to be a changemaker for a better society.
15. Philanthropy.io – based in the USA
Philanthropy.io supports grantmakers, philanthropic support organizations, and others within the sector to adopt and utilize technology and data in ways that improve their work and increase their impact.
16. Skoll Foundation – Supporting Member – based in the USA
The Skoll Foundation drives large-scale change by investing in, connecting, and celebrating social entrepreneurs and innovators who help them solve the world’s most pressing problems.
17. Civil Society Initiative – University of Central Asia – based in Kyrgyzstan
University of Central Asia (UCA) create the Civil Society Initiative (CSI) to foster a more enabling policy and administrative environment for civil society in Central Asia, and assist the development of a broad spectrum of civil society actors.
18. YISHAN LLC – based in China
YISHAN is a data-driven intelligent donation advisor. They provide transparent and independent rating, benchmarking, analysis and data products as well as communication and education services for companies, governments and individuals.
You can find the complete WINGS Network List here.