CALL FOR APPLICANTS
— 2018 Emerging Leaders International Fellows Program —
Are you an up-and-coming community foundation professional or place-based grantmaker?
– Do you want to increase strategic philanthropy in your community?
– Do you envision new directions for the community philanthropy sector?
– Do you seek networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world?
If your answer is yes…
1 October – 30 November 2018
New York City
This is a leadership development opportunity to support the next generation of community philanthropy leaders as they explore new avenues to strengthen grantmaking capacity in their home countries. Program participants will:
– Attend a nine-week program of seminars with scholars and leading practitioners
– Learn within a comparative framework
– Engage with prominent figures in the philanthropic sector
– Produce a research paper with strategies to strengthen local cultures of giving
– Connect with a robust alumni network: 213 Fellows from 65 countries, and growing!
Accepting applications through Monday 14 May 2018.