It is our pleasure to inform that our next call for nominations to recruit new Board directors will be launched in September. We look for enthusiastic ambassadors to play an integral role in the WINGS´ activities, development and fundraising.
The WINGS Board of Directors are normally elected for a three-year term and can serve two consecutive terms before standing down for at least one year after which they are eligible to serve again in a similar pattern. This year there will be four vacancies for directors to be elected to the Board.
An application form and completed details of the nomination process will be posted on September 20th and deadline for applications is October 6th. Please see below dates for the complete process:
1) Sep 20 – Call for Nominations
2) Oct 6 – Deadline for applications
3) Oct 16-20 – Governance Committee to review candidates
4) Dec 11 – 12 Communication sent out to all candidates
5) Jan 1 – New Board Members starting terms
Meet WINGS current Board of Directors here.