Digital Communications Coordinator
Part-time position – 15 hours per week
Working under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Digital Communications Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of the organization’s digital footprint. This includes developing and managing all digital assets, including web sites, digital content and social networks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Integrate and align our digital media with our strategic goals and target audience
- Develop and manage WINGS’ digital media to ensure relevant content, increased traffic, and ease of use
- Manage the organization’s social media engagement, with emphasis on Twitter and Facebook
- Develop and curate digital content, including news articles, blog posts, e-newsletter, event materials and partner content
- Provide quality control for all non-print media to ensure consistency of message, quality of visuals, and accuracy of content
- Develop and manage contact database for users interested in the organization’s work
- Design and manage delivery of an e-mail newsletter and other e-mail communications as needed
- Maintain and analyse audience metrics to help refine the digital strategy
- Manage online library
WINGS is hiring a dynamic and creative digital communicator with the ability to work from home and constantly communicate with WINGS Office in Sao Paulo, Brazil and WINGS network members worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working and up-to-date technical knowledge of content development and management, web design and development, and social media platforms
- A collaborative approach to workflow and management
- A creative and highly visual orientation
- Strong writing and editing skills across a range of media
- A global mindset and passion for diversity
- Interest in philanthropy
- A track record of successfully developing, promoting and measuring digital content across a variety of digital platforms (web, mobile, social media, etc.)
- Knowledge of video production and related software a plus
- Graphic design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience in philanthropy highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
This is a part-time position, involving 15 hours per week
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and résumé as PDF attachments by e-mail to Rebecca Soragni firstname.lastname@example.org. Consideration will begin as soon as applications are received.